Friday, August 25, 2006

I had a phone interview with a second organization this morning.

The interview was actually with a head-hunter, but I was one of 8 out of 100 applicants. She was from Texas, so bonding occurred. I actually felt empowered by the conversation--about an hour and twenty minutes--knowing that she was impressed with the materials I sent and I was able to answer her very intriguing questions. It was quite obvious that she had studied my resume and the other materials I sent her.

The job is actually the greatest long-shot of all the resumes I sent out, yet I think that having an interview with a head-hunter was a plus, eh?

My father is coming over for a movie night. I fear we will only be able to view a piddling amount since much of the day has already passed, but I am looking forward to couch company.

No comments: