Thursday, August 31, 2006

I wish with my whole heart for tomorrow not to come.

I feel as if I cannot bear to see the date on the calendar. Tomorrow is the beginning of month 3 of being unemployed. I wish to wallow in Dr. Pepper and french fries and Bryer's Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream and take to my bed permanently.

I am trying to avoid myself. I am trying to make plans for tomorrow that take me out of the house and away from my thoughts.

Why does no one wish to hire me?

~~~~
My writing student called to see if we can work together this evening. I was thankful for the opportunity to see her craft words into beautiful text and to lose myself in Megan's worries. I am hoping to get to a scene that popped into my head a short while ago, but is a bit down the road from where I am presently. At least we will be writing.

I hope and pray that my melancholy over tomorrow does not permeate our time together.

~~~~
I am watching more of the US Open.

No comments: