Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I decided to join a fitness team for this contest at work. [Don't laugh.] I did so because I wanted some folks to hold me accountable for a few fitness goals.

The company held the competition last year and decided to repeat the program. There are two categories of awards: those who take the most steps (we all have pedometers) and those who lose the most weight. I sought out some team members and signed us all up. Somehow, along the way, I managed to get myself nominated as Team Captain. [I said, "Don't laugh."]

The "nutritional consultant" has determined that I should be drinking 72 ounces of water every day. [Really, don't laugh!]

Everyone had to pick two goals. I chose 1) to stretch every day for a minimum of 30 minutes and 2) to give up drinking Dr. Pepper save for one can a week. [Fine! Laugh!]

So....how well do you think I will do???????

No comments: