Saturday, August 02, 2008

How Sweet It Is!

These words open an article noting that Sugarland's new album Love on the Inside debuted at No. 1 and their single All I Want to Do is at No. 2 on the Country section of the Billboard Charts. With 314,000 copies sold in the first week, the album is also No. 2 on the all-genres list. Their video for the single is also No. 1. I guess I am not the only one who was waiting with much anticipation for their next release.

Just think, a mere 7 weeks from this very moment, I will be sitting beside my best friend watching them play live in Atlantic City!

My favorites thus far are:

  • Love
  • Wishing
  • It Happens
  • All I Want to Do
  • We Run
  • Keep You
  • Very Last Country Song
  • Joey
  • Fall Into Me
  • Life in a Northern Town

Of course, out of 3 albums and 39 songs, I have thus far found only 2 of them not to my liking...so I might be a bit biased about favorites...

NOTE: Today's song at the funeral was followed a mere hour later by a rather distressing asthma attack and another jab in my thigh by the dreaded Epipen. My oxygen saturation was at 85 when I finally used it, and though the coughing soon eased, an hour later the number had only risen to 90. My response to the Epipen was quite strong and a bit nerve-wracking. I most fervently wished that I were not alone. Thankfully, the trauma of the attack exhausted me and I soon fell asleep. Nestled against my cheek, Fancy took a nap with me, while Kashi guarded us both. I guess I wasn't quite alone...

No comments: