Friday, August 22, 2008

I am desperate....feeling like a junkie.

BlueCross denied my Celebrex prescription even though I have been on it for 3 years! I have to go through a rigorous process to prove it is still medically necessary.

I hurt even though I take it. I want to increase the dose, but both my doctor and I are reluctant to make the move due to the concerns with this drug. Now, I cannot have it?

In a few minutes, I am going to go beg for samples in a few minutes, because it will be a while before I am approved if I am approved. I have the form and a draft letter and records of my usage over the past three years. I have to trust that her office staff can now take the ball from here and get the information to the proper division of the health insurance company.

I just cannot believe I have to fight for pain medicine...I certainly cannot afford to fill the prescription each month...ARGH!!!!

No comments: