Monday, February 13, 2006

I am crashing. Crashing onto the ground. Crashing on my computer. Crashing on the couch.

Friday night's pain led to spending Saturday on the couch trying to recover.

Sunday I tried to shovel snow while still using the cane and fell, hard, on my back. Back to couch where I lost two games of Scrabble with my best friend and ended up working until 3:30 am since I was hurting so much and, well, determined to finish my tasks. Working through our server at work is frustrating most of the time. I refused to let a computer get the best of me.

I have several items I would like to knock out tonight, but I am not sure I can stay away despite how uncomfortable I feel.

Perhaps my fatigue will outweigh the pain, and I will sleep and awake refreshed for work...

No comments: