Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm paying the piper.

I've worked past the point of return with regard to fatigue and awoke yesterday to find my right leg uncooperative when it came to bearing weight. I have lost the use of one or both of my legs when really tired before, so I really could not get upset. I brought this on myself.

A friend came over to let Kashi out and bring me my cane. I ended sleeping the entire day and only getting a glass of milk when Kashi went out again in the evening.

Today, I got up and started getting ready for work, without much use of my leg. But my boss called and quizzed me and told me to stay home. I did go back to sleep for four hours, but I have been working ever since...trying to stay abreast of all that needs doing now and still catching up with that which was set aside to address the changes that came up at work last week.

I would like to complete one task tonight...but I wonder if I should...

I am still tired...

No comments: