Monday, February 20, 2006

I was looking around in the refrigerator for just the smallest something to tide me over until my cousin came back and we headed out to dinner. Then I remembered that I still had a wedge of soft cheese that I had saved from the return trip from Italy. It was not exactly still completely soft, but I ate it anyway. Some Gatorade to wash it down was just what I needed. Wasn't it convenient that I saved the bit of cheese instead of leaving it on the plane?

~~~~

Since my cousin is greatly enjoying being so close to the Mall and all the museums surrounding it, I actually have had quite a bit of time to relax. I slept late this morning and napped this afternoon. Still, I feel as if I am dragging around a hundred-pound weight. I'm off to bed now in the hopes of finding rest this night.

Last night I dreamed that I had gone back to graduate school. The two classes I signed up for were an advanced Children's Lit class and what ended up being a cosmotology class. My roommate turned out to be an assassin. I forgot my answering machine when I packed and my roommate held a knife to my throat threatening to slice it open if she had to take one more message from my mother. But what worried me is that I couldn't get my backpack to fit into the lockers outside the bookstore, so I couldn't get inside to purchase my books.

Anyone want to take a stab at "interpreting" that one?

No comments: