Saturday, February 18, 2006

I check on my battery order at Dell because I couldn't understand why it hadn't shipped when the information on the website said that it would ship in 24 hours. When I checked back at the item description, I noticed that the price was $50 cheaper!

I called Dell to cancel the order and reorder the battery at the cheaper price. Would you believe that the sales person couldn't understand why I wanted to cancel the order only to reorder the same items. I explained about the price difference, but she still didn't understand and questioned my decision to cancel the order several times.

It's the same item.
It's $50.00 less.
But it is the same item.
Look it up on your own website and compare the price listed on my order; it's $50 less.
But why would you cancel an order to buy the same item?
I don't want to spend an extra $50 on this item!

Of course, this means that it won't ship until Tuesday and I won't get it until the following Monday. A whole week lost in the transaction.

But still...wouldn't you want to save $50?

No comments: