Thursday, June 15, 2006

I lost my job today.

I spent just over two years pouring my heart and soul into organizing chaos and creating collateral and a website that represents the capacity and scale of this organization. I have pulled together all the press, created a boilerplate materials...awk! Why even write it? Why punish myself further with the incredulity with which I am overwhelmed. I truly cannot see the wisdom in letting go someone who has produces what I have and demonstrated my skills...but there I go again.

I am completely and utterly overwhelmed...and I keep thinking about my mortgage and about health insurance. There is no choice for me. I have to keep it current to avoid the whole pre-existing condition exclusionary loophole. There is too much at stake for me.

I lost my job today.

I lost my job today and received many more free ferns.

In what world can you get an instant fern garden the same day you lose your job?

No comments: