Sunday, June 07, 2015

Nothing much...


Last night, I tackled a few thank you cards and some notes to friends.  And a survey.  And an envelope of those point thingies for schools to send to the church.  So, today, I actually have done nothing more than prepare food for my fluff-ball and myself.  Although, later, I will add water to the fountain on the front porch.

The fluff-ball is almost, but not quite, stinky.  If I were a good puppy momma, I would give him a bath tonight.  However, I am enjoying just being a slug, a slug with little homeowner guilt at the moment.   And a bath means changing sheets and laundry and more labor.

Water the fountain.
Put out the mail.
Read my Kindle library book.
Pick out a few of my most favorite curls on my fluff-ball.

A very full agenda, eh???

2 comments:

Becky said...

Poor Lilly needs a bath. She also needs a brushing. She scratched her ear last night and got her claw stuck in a knot. She yelped pitifully.

Myrtle said...

Amos still needs a bath and now he needs a matt in her ear curls detangled. We are both avoiding those needs.