Thursday, March 02, 2006

Despite all my claims on not working at night or on the weekends any more...I worked until 3:30 this morning...I did, however, sleep in a bit and straggled out of bed at 10:00...only to discover that an important letter needed drafting by 11:00...so I logged on and whipped it out before heading to work...only to be caught behind a wreck...I felt a bit wrecked myself...I continued working on the mailing list that should have been done beforehand...yet another dropped ball by my assistant...I corrected and formatted for the rest of the day...I did get the mailing off to the printer to put together with our annual overview and so the blasted collateral piece could finally go in the mail...I got in the car to drive home...only to be caught behind an even larger wreck...I sat in traffic, unmoving, for more than an hour...I collapsed on the couch once I got home...I am tired...still...

No comments: