Saturday, March 25, 2006

I'm done. I'm done. I'm done!

Well...honestly, will I ever really be done?

Okay, that aside, I did finish the text for my mother's new website, and I finished my mother's brochure as well. I sent the text to the website designer and I burned the brochure to a CD for the printer.

I am done. I am tired of fighting with her to get what I needed for these two projects. I am tired of hearing how she was too tired at night to work on it. I couldn't work during the day because I have a full time job. I am more tired than she could ever understand, and yet I am doing this for her. She's tired?

I also fought with her to get the words I needed to craft her message. This is her company, her profession. She done this for 35 years. If she cannot give me the words I need to craft her message, then who can?

AND I'M DOING ALL THIS FOR FREE!

ARGH!

I am done!


...........................at least I hope I am.......................................

No comments: