Thursday, March 23, 2006

I spent the entire evening drafting, revising, and reworking the text for my mother's website. Be careful, very careful, in agreeing to help someone (especially a family member) for free in your area of expertise. The task may swallow you whole!

Kashi started a new medicine this evening since that which he had been taking for the past eight weeks did not effect much change in his well-being. Apparently, these pills taste worse than the Chinese herb ones because he protested the pill going down his throat.

I did assuage his indignation by giving him the grilled peppers, onions, and tomatoes left over from the Greek lunch I had. He found them rather tasty. I was quite willing to sacrifice my shot at those vegetables so that he might enjoy them. We are a good pair, Kashi and I.

No comments: