Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I am on my way to bed at half past Eight. Shocking, eh?

I just can't stay awake. I am tired beyond belief, probably from painting my life away this past weekend at my best friend's house. It was absolutely, unbelievably wonderful to see her and her family. My hands were so sore on Sunday that I could barely clothe myself and risked the lives of my pets and myself driving home with my wrists through the steering wheel. I got lost twice and turned a three hour drive into a five hour drive. I have blisters on both thumbs and two fingers...but I would do it all again...in a heartbeat!

I am, however, tired. How tired am I? Funny you should ask. As I bent over to wrap the towel around my hair after my shower tonight, I closed my eyes for a moment and began to fall asleep. I bonked my head on the side of the tub rather thoroughly. I decided that even if Kashi wakes me up in the middle of the night to do his business, I have got to crawl between the sheets.

As close as we are thanks to Sprint PCS, nothing compares to actually being in her presence. After all, who else will sing hymns with me whilst playing Phase Ten?

She won Scrabble, rather handily.

I won Phase Ten.

No comments: