Sunday, March 26, 2006

Oh, me, oh my. I am so very tired.

I have yet to advise on the photo selection...but at least the text is done, eh?

I have spent the whole evening working on work for tomorrow, working and wondering if there is even an end or if I am just chasing an illusion.

I am struggling to finish my presentation for tomorrow because I keep hearing the words of that developer and seeing the look on her face. Why bother? It's pure waste. That is such a strong image to set aside and find the impetus to complete my work.

Of course, I'm practically sabotaging my own presentation by not going to bed. I have worked every night this week and all weekend long and should sleep.

But, I keep futzing with the PowerPoint tomorrow, trying to come up with a visual representation for a summary of the whole thing. I am verbal. I am not...visual.

SIGH.

No comments: