Monday, March 20, 2006

I just can't do it. I can't. I have to go to sleep. ARGH! I am so tired of being tired, but I should be used to it because I am nearly always tired. Yet, I haven't been this tired in years. I can't even keep my eyes open long enough to read before I sleep.

The HVAC guys found a leak in the valve on the outside unit when they were leaving. The Trane compressor that I purchased is actually a bottom-of-the-line Payne unit. The repair will be somewhere in the neighborhood of $600 and will need to be done before I can use the AC. To replace it so that I actually had a warranty would be about $1,400. I am nauseated by all this.

However...Marty's duct work is quite beautiful.

Pulling everything out of the utility room was an opportunity to clean and reduce a bit. I "found" two trashbags of stuff that no longer seemed important to keep.

Is that my silver lining?

I'm off to bed...

No comments: