Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I found this day to be rather sad for me. I did not wish for November to come while still being unemployed. Even with the possibility that Friday holds, I struggle with having no place to contribute, no way to support myself.

I had another "bad" piece of mail float my way, a $697.53 shortfall on my escrow account. This is on top of an existing shortfall. I do not have that kind of money to send off to the mortgage company.

I really hate that I think about money as much as I do. I hate more the reason why it is so much on my mind.

I do have to think about what I have been able to accomplish on my novel and on how much rest I have gotten after working 60-80 weeks for months on end. Those two blessings of being unemployed alone should help me to remain thankful each day.

Should being the operative word...

I did managed to print most all that I needed at Staples, which is having a sale on color copies this week. And I think that I have my portfolio as ready as possible. All I have left is to create a CD rom to leave with them since most of what I have is my only copy.

No comments: