Monday, March 26, 2007

Those bootstraps came in the form of an encouraging call from my brother, so the basement floor is now scraped clean. Next, how to deal with the peeling paint. My brother said that the adhesive would stick to the paint, but that would hold true for the peeling parts. So, what to do?

I had a temp job today, rather humbling. I am an assistant to an assistant. I am not sure it can get much lower than this. However, I worked as hard on rather menial tasks as I would have were I serving as their communications manager. I think it is important to honor God in whatever I do. I just wish my pride were a bit weaker, that it wasn't so hard being Dr. so-and-so and making copies.

I shall be doing so MWF for the foreseeable future. At least the income will make an small dent against the mounting debt.

No comments: