Thursday, April 24, 2008

As soon as I walked in the door this evening, I took a muscle relaxer, a mood relaxer, and a narcotic pain pill all together. I am rather hoping my potent cocktail might make a difference. Since I am feeling rather loopy just now--the pain is diminished, but still present and the room is tilting ever so slightly--I emailed B to ask if she would call and make sure I awake tomorrow morning. Am I being risky? I think not. I took the prescribed dose of all of them, and I refrained from washing them down with a bottle of hard apple cider that B and I got from Trader Joe's. If I sleep any better, my plan for the weekend is to crank down the air-conditioner to 68 or so and drug my way to Monday. The hope being that I get enough rest to face another wearing week of my sweltering office.

No comments: