Sunday, April 13, 2008

Today, my Second Cousin D and his family spent the afternoon with me before heading back down South. I picked them up at their hotel and drove out to the National Arboretum. My Second Cousin D's wife SM is an artist, reveled in the inspiration all around her. She had her camera and I had mine. We took photos together. I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoyed doing so with another person and with folks who would stop to admire the photos I took, giving praise and constructive criticism alike. Below is a selection of the ones I took. As you will see, I primarily worked on figuring out the macro setting on the three cameras I had with me. The tulips at the end were at the stoplight by the Arboretum. I couldn't resist hanging out the window to take a photograph because I found both the mixtures of colors beautiful and the fern sprinkled throughout the corner bed an added fillip!

























No comments: