Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still stinking hot in my office. I know the management company has been working on the HVAC system in the building, but it sure is taking a long while to get the problem with the system that serves my office resolved. I said it before and I will say it again: The fact that the chocolate in the bowl on my desk melted speaks volumes as to just how sweltering it is in there.

Still much pain.

I think, right now, even if my dear bosom buddy B were here I would ask her to go away. Maybe. I am such horrible company. When I am working, I can shove the pain away to concentrate on that which needs doing. But once I get home, I lose the battle and I struggle to concentrate on anything else.

Last night I slept with two scarves wrapped around my wrists because they hurt so much. I awoke off and on because of the pain in my legs. My back is stiff because I forgot to take my Celebrex this morning. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to focus on the positive, eh?
  • I have had visitors 3 weeks in a row.
  • I have a GREAT new job.
  • I am on a weird winning streak in Scrabble.
  • I did not have to mow my lawn this past week.
  • Fancy is still hanging in there.
  • Three days of rain and no water in my basement.
  • My wisteria is blooming.
  • T called to chat me up even when it hurts her to hear that I am struggling.
  • B sent me a wonderful LADYBUG card.
  • I have plenty of Dr. Pepper in my refrigerator thanks to J.
  • I have a new book to read also thanks to J.
  • I could serve chocolate fondue with the melted chocolate in my office.
  • I am the child of a sovereign Lord who is working out His will in my life to His glory.

No comments: