Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Okay, I believe that it is time that I admit I have a colossal failure in my lawn. An entire bag of seed (enough for 4 times the size of my yard) wasted. I watered and watered by hand, but it appears as if the water was not enough to soak through the uppermost layer of topsoil. I am in mourning at this moment for a lawn that will not be.

I do believe that since is rather STINKING hot just now, I shall give up all current attempts at establishing a peaceful sea of green and pin my last hopes on the fall...crossing my fingers that those 2,400 lbs of top soil stay put and do NOT fill up with weeds welcoming the fertile opportunity to expand their domain.

~~~~

Madison's weight has inexplicably plummeted. I am worried about my avian friend...

NOTE: Should you be considering watching a cheezy Sci-Fi movie entitled Dark Breed...skip it.

No comments: