Friday, January 12, 2007

Even after an interview that was more of a conversation with laughter and an exchange of communications practices and messaging ideas at my second interview on Wednesday, I received the dreaded thank-you-but-no-thank-you email.

I wept for hours.

I really don't understand this. I can write circles around many folk, I am organized out the wazoo, and am great at executing action plans with efficiency and efficacy. WHY CAN I NOT GET A JOB??????????????????????????????

Through the tears, I went on-line and searched through three of my favorite job spots. I found six more positions, two with good commutes, but all with hard to stomach communications topic. Can you see me as a transportation advocate? I hope someone does.

I don't even think an entire case of Dr Pepper would help assuage how I currently feel...

No comments: