Monday, January 01, 2007

I thought I would get this whole resolution thing off with a bang, so I started the spreadsheet of all the books in my house. Of course, I started with the built-in shelves right next to the couch which are in reach of my favorite unemployed perch.

Well, 92 entries later, I am quite tired of the whole project and have not even finished the bookshelf. I have two shelves to go before I could cross this particular area of my home off the project list.

When I think about how much longer it will take to get all the other books down and then do the index cards I have, I am wondering when I will have time to do anything else. However, if I get into the math thing...doing about 75 entries a week should get the job done. Since I logged that much in today, then I can get going on my other resolutions the rest of the week, eh?

Right!

No comments: