Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well, I You Tubed today.

I like to watch Dr. Who, a British sci-fi show created by BBC One and re-broadcasted on the Sci-Fi channel here in America. There was a Christmas special that aired over the holiday season. I learned about it whilst perusing the BBC, but couldn't find a listing on the Sci-Fi Channel. I wondered if it would be aired here, especially since the series seems to be aired here some months after it airs in England.

Lo and behold, I found someone who put the episode on You Tube! It was in seven parts, but delightfully good. Wahoo!

I sort of wondered if I ought to look around the video-sharing sight, but I thought that perhaps it would be sliding down a slippery slope. I would imagine that watching videos there could be quite addicting, becoming a black hole of your time!

Still, I was glad someone when through the effort of putting the episode on-line. I just wonder if the BBC minds...

No comments: