Friday, February 09, 2007

Three hundred and seventy-one scans later, I have finished the photos of my grandmother's godfather. I found many of them interesting in that he spent his life traveling. Some of them made me chuckle because he was posing in them, often gazing off into the distance, looking quite important.

This means I might actually be half way through the project. I guess I will know once I start in on the ones from the final two generations. At least there won't be "significant" writing on the back of them that increase the number of scans needed to document them.

~~~~
I tried to go to bed at a reasonable time last night. From 12:30 AM to 4:30 I lay in bed with my mind going a mile a minute. I think this whole transitioning out of a night life is going to be much harder than I thought.

I wonder how the birds and Kashi will manage...

No comments: