Thursday, February 22, 2007

Today was a day of wondering where the day actually went...

This day was filled with hugs from E and cuddle time with J (B is very generous in that department). We had a good meal out at a restaurant, mailed my nephew's present (funded by my dad) and a few items my mother wanted returned to her, and I picked up some more bird seed for Madison and Fancy. I managed to remember to call Kohler to obtain the fourth replacement part on my kitchen faucet. If this does not work, they promised a whole new faucet. We found two items from my things-I've-lost-around-the-house list. I snapped a few photos (B would say more than a few...) and captured a few moments on video tape. And we watched Ocean's Twelve.

Today was a day of everything and nothing, made all the sweeter by B's kind presence.

No comments: